Monday, July 28, 2008

I drive the short bus!

I started my new job today...and among other things, I am responsible for driving the bus to pick the children up from school. It is a modified short school bus, painted white. Don't I feel impressive?

Anyway, episode 16 of Code Geass R2 was subbed. AWESOME! I love that show more and more each time I watch it. And Suzaku is such an awesome character. ^_^ I don't have a man-crush...not at all. *looks away* Between Light and Suzaku...I am starting to develop a complex. Haha.

I am also considering entering a Code Geass cosplay contest. I have until the end of the week to decide. The top prize is the $70.00 special edition box that is come out soon. I REALLY want it, but am not sure if I have a good enough costume. Oh well...guess it doesn't hurt to try.

Until next time, keep hunting Zero!

No comments: