Wednesday, July 23, 2008

2nd post!

Ok, so Brittany is currently uploading the Ikasucon '08 video to veoh and I will have a link once that is done. And now, for something completely different.

My joblessness might soon be over, thanks to a place in Lexington called La Petite Academy. I interviewed today for a teacher position for the K-5th grade group. I am mildly excited about this and hope to hear from them soon. The pay will be quite good, since I have 3 years of childcare experience.

Also, I watched all of Code Geass R2 last night, well, all that has been subbed at the moment which is episode 15. I still LOVE that series, and it is slowly edging out Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok, Tactics and Kyo Kara Maoh! as my favorite anime. All of my friends continue to maintain that Suzaku is a douchebag...but as I see it, he is simply trying to protect those he loves, avenge the death of the one person in the world that truly understood him, and throws himself completely into his work. I can see myself in all of these qualities...and find myself being very sympathetic toward Suzaku. I don't even think the part where he almost forced Kallen to take psychotropic drugs as being a douchebag...cause he pulled away and realized that he couldn't stoop to that level. Of course, I also love Light Yagami from Death Note...so my opinions might be a little off. Oh well, Suzaku is awesome! :-P

That is really all I have to say about that...

Until next time, keep hunting Zero!

No comments: